Happy Monday, y’all!
Gosh, have these last few weeks been a wild ride! i hope that this post finds you healthy and safe during these crazy times!
When 2020 started, I never would have guessed that this is where we would be at now. Then again, I don’t think anyone really would have!
I definitely believe that it’s important to stay informed and up to date on the happenings, but these days, I try not to focus too much on all of the nitty gritty details. I think if I did, I just very well might lose my mind in it all.
10 Things That Are Bringing Me Joy
1. My sweet baby boy and his endless giggles.
2. Being able to keep in touch with my husband via FaceTime while he’s deployed.
3. Being in a place that we’re able to get outside in the fresh air and sunshine during the day.
4. Such great friends that check in on us not only during these crazy times, but just in general.
5. Good health; both mine and those I care about.
6. Having the best parents ever that have let Baby K, Ailey, and I stay with them throughout this all.
7. Taking this time and #socialdistancing to give my skin a break from makeup and just breathe.
8. The best pup ever that snuggles in bed with me every night.
9. Being fortunate enough to get the things we need, both my husband and Baby K and I, without having to worry about money.
10. Having this space to connect with y’all.
What’s something that’s bringing you joy right now?