With cooler weather finally making an appearance in North Carolina, I’m breaking out all things cute and cozy! Today I’m talking all about 5 pieces I have been loving this fall!
1. Jameson Double Zipper Booties. If you’ve been following along with my on Instagram, you’ll know that these booties from Target are my absolute favorite! The cognac color is perfect to be worn year round too! They’re a soft leather-like material that has a super cute double zipper detail on the sides. The block heel is a modest 2.75 inches, but perfect for either a casual or dressy look! I love that I can pair them with a pair of jeans for an everyday look or with a skirt for date night with my husband! The memory foam footbed lets me wear these for hours on end without my feet hurting when I take them off! They also come in black.
2. Austin Distressed Skinny Jeans. I’ve never really been a big fan of wearing jeans. I’d rather wear a skirt or dress over jeans, but not anymore! I ordered a pair of jeans from Vici Collection on a whim one day. I figured, it they don’t fit, I can always return them. The second I put them on, I knew I had found my new favorite jeans and a new favorite boutique! They’re a lighter wash and distressed as the name suggests. For once in my life, I don’t have to have them altered in any way! They have the perfect amount of stretch so I can avoid that skinny jeans dance, but they’re structured enough that they don’t lose their form and need to be pulled up every five seconds.
3. Mauve Criss Cross Back Sweater. It’s no secret that this sweater from my friend’s boutique, Row & Berry, is one of my all time faves! The first week I had it, I’m pretty sure I wore it every day to lounge around the house in. It’s such a pretty shade of mauve, and I absolutely love the criss cross detailing on the back. I love wearing it with a cute bralette, but it’s perfect as is with a good sticky bra! It’s oversized which is great to wear off the shoulder as well or with a pair of leggings for more of a sweater dress look! You seriously can’t go wrong with this piece!
4. Take The Lead Twist Back Knit Top. I love a thick, cozy sweater as much as the next girl! Sometimes it’s just too hot for a sweater, but too cold for a lighter weight top. Bring in this top, another favorite from Vici, and you’ve got the perfect compromise! It’s super soft and comfy too! The open back detail on this shirt is so pretty with a lacey bralette or on its own. My favorite part, hands down, is that you can wear it with the twist in the back or the front! When I do wear it in front, it’s like a cute cardigan and looks great with a simple tank top underneath!
5. Sherpa Pullover. If you’re a Sam’s Club Member or have a friend that is, run, don’t walk to your nearest store! I got my Sherpa pullover there last winter for a fraction of what other boutiques and retailers are selling it for. We’re talking under $20!! It is seriously the softest and comfiest pullover I have ever owned. It also comes in several different colors. If you’d like a little more of an oversized look, I’d suggest sizing up. It’s perfect for a cool fall day or even in the winter over a long sleeved tee. I consider this, a fuzzy pair of socks, and leggings my official cold weather lounging outfit of choice!
What are your fall must haves?