Today we’re talking about beauty products! I’ve rounded up 6 of the products I’ve been loving the last few months to share with y’all today!
1. Morphe 35F Fall into Frost Palette. I am by no means a beauty guru, nor am I really that good at doing makeup and creating looks. I can count on one hand the number of eyeshadow palettes I have owned in my 24 years of life, but when I saw this one at Ulta, I knew I had to have it! It’s full of colors that are perfect for fall and winter, which I love, but there are also neutrals that can be used year round! I’ve been having so much fun playing around with the different colors to try and get myself out of my gold and bronze only comfort zone! I’m excited to see what looks I can come up with since holiday season is quickly approaching!
2. Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. This may sound weird, but my eyelids can get pretty oily, so I’ve had trouble finding an eyeliner that stays put and doesn’t make me look like a raccoon. This is hands down one of my favorites! I always get it in the shade Jet Black. The felt tip is fine and so easy to use! It really just glides across my eye. If you know my history with makeup, or lack thereof, you’ll know how good of a thing that really is!
3. Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer. This is the only bronzer I use anymore, and I always have an extra on hand! After hearing about from friends, I figured I’d give it a shot. The first thing I always notice when I open it up is how amazing it smells! For some reason, it reminds me of being somewhere warm and tropical! My skin can get pretty dry in the winter, so the fact that this doesn’t make me look even more so is a definite plus. I love that it comes in a few different shades too! It has a nice buildable formula and seems to just melt into my skin! It’s easy to see why so many people rave about it!
4. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater. I love good skincare and am always looking for great products that don’t cost an arm and a leg! A friend told me about this facial spray, and said that I just had to try it out! Gosh, am I glad that I listened to her! For under $10, this really can’t be beat. I use it every single day for everything from a refreshing spritz to wake up to setting my makeup. The Aloe, herbs and rosewater always leave my skin looking and feeling great, even on no makeup days, and they smell amazing too!
5. 7th Heaven Peel Off Masks. I’m a fan of almost any kind of mask, but my favorites are the 7th Heaven ones by the brand Montagne Jeunesse! They have a little bit of everything from detoxifying to moisturizing and soothing. Even my husband likes them! We always have a stash of them on hand in our bathroom cupboard so they are ready to go whenever we want to use one. I love using one first thing in the morning if my skin is feeling a little dull or dry, but it’s also a great way to wind down at the end of a long day of work!
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in Warm Bronze. If you see me out and about, chances are I have this lip gloss on! What initially drew me to it was that it smells faintly like a vanilla frosting Lip Smackers from back in the day! The fact that it is such a pretty dusty rose shade doesn’t hurt either. I love how I can pair it with very minimal and more natural looking makeup for running errands around town or with a full face of makeup for a date night out!
What beauty products are you loving right now? I’d love to hear your recommendations!