Happy Monday, y’all!
I don’t know what it’s like where you live, but here in North Carolina, the sun is finally out consistently and the temperatures are getting warmed. Now that it is officially March and we’ve sprung forward an hour, I’m in full on spring mode!
It’s also the time of the year where I refresh and revamp what I’m using (or restock on my faves). Today, I’m talking all about some of my favorite products going into this spring season!
1. Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer. This product is no stranger in my makeup collection! If you read my 6 of My Fall Beauty Faves post, you’ll know that this is the only bronzer I use anymore. The light and tropical scent of this makes it a must have, for me, for spring! I love how it gives me my skin that perfect sun kissed glow that looks so natural and beautiful!
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater. This is another oldie but goodie for me! It’s the perfect light and refreshing facial spray that I always love to have on hand. I love that I can use this whether it’s a full face of makeup kind of day or just a day getting things done around the house too! It’s perfect for setting my makeup or even just when my skin needs a little refresher! At under $10, it really can’t be beat!
3. Go With The Lava Flow Nail Lacquer by O.P.I. There’s just something about springtime and the warmer weather that makes me want to have a pretty color on my nails. I’ve always been a big fan of reds and corals, so when I saw this shade at Ulta, I knew I had to have it! It’s the perfect golden red that reads a little more coral than red. It’s the perfect pop of color that really goes well with any look too!
4. Endless Weekend Ultra Shea Body Cream by Bath & Body Works. This is one of my most favorite scents from Bath & Body Works, but especially when the weather is warmer and nicer out! It’s light with a touch of tropical that keeps me coming back for more! The aloe butter, cocoa butter, and shea in the formula leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized without that greasy feeling left behind.
5. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Firming Moisturizer. If you’re like me, you’re skin’s shade range varies greatly throughout the year. I like to call it my winter Asian and summer Asian times! Spring is that awkward in between time, when I’m not super pale anymore (thank goodness), but I’m not tan either. This lotion is the perfect boost of color my skin needs, and the scent reminds me of days spent on the beach!
What are the products you’ve been loving as the weather gets warmer? Let me know in the comments below!